- Cultural Evening along with dinner once during the tour (Same can only be arranging when group size is 10 passengers and above)
- 1 Photograph in Bhutanese Traditional Dress
- Local 01 Sim Card per family on arrival will be provided on a returnable basis (Recharge / Top Off will have to be done by the customers)
- Evening Tea & Snacks at Punakha once during the tour (Apr – Jun dept)
- River side Picnic Lunch at Punakha once during the tour (Apr – Jun dept)
- Return Economy Class Airfare Included
The accommodation changes according to Tour type. Please select the tour type.
- Breakfast and Dinner
What your tour price includes?
Thimphu :Buddha viewpoint | Tashichho Dzong | Memorial ChortenPunakha :Punakha Dzong | Chimi LhakhangParo :Taktshang Monastery | National Museum of Bhutan | Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English Speaking Guide
- Travel Insurance for guest up to 69 years
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Non AC Toyota Coaster/Hiace/Similar depending on group Size:
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis for all category of package
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates
What your tour price does not include?
- Additional / personal use of vehicle
- Monument Entrances
- Tips and Porterage
- Camera fees, guide charges
- In case of Sustainable Development Fee (Royalty Fee) applicable, the entire Indian tourist has to pay the same as applicable
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list
- For travel dates between 30th Apr – 3rd May & 3rd – 8th June the voter ID will not be considered as valid ID proof, Please do carry valid Passport with minimum 6 months validity.
- Guest travelling on Friday/Saturday should carry Passport as valid proof to obtain Punakha permit
- Complimentaries are non-refundable if activity gets cancelled due to reasons beyond our control